04 October 2014

September Nail Polishes 2014

These are the nail polishes I have been wearing in september, although one is missing in this photo, but an explanation for that is at the end of this post.

#1 Essie in the shade Style Hunter is one of my favorite hot pink polishes.
Essie - Style Hunter
#2 Essie in the shade Recessinista
Essie - Recessinista






#3 So Susan in the shade nr. 17, which is a pretty dark red color.

#4 Sally Hansen - Shell We Dance
#5 Sally Hansen - Hot Tamale

Shell We Dance is a light shell color that I used as a base coat underneath Hot Tamale, which is a bright orange color that tends to stain your nails if nothing is underneath it.

#6 Models Own in the shade Beach bag
Models Own - Beach Bag
#7 Wet n Wild Fergie in the shade Heels of Steel, which is not in any photos, because I loaned it from a friend and I forgot to take a photo of it. But it is a metallic grey/black color that lasts a very long time. I liked it a lot and it is perfect for autumn and winter.

I hope you liked this post, and for next month I will try to take photos of all the nail polished on my nails, so you can get a proper look at the individual polished. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment