14 October 2014

Small October Haul



Again this month I have made some purchases her and there. And just like my Small September Haul, this haul is partly inspired by review from other bloggers.



The Balm - Bahama Mama Bronzer: This purchase was inspired by Tati from GlamLifeGuru on youtube. In her make-up graveyard videos there she sorts through all her make-up, the Bahama Mama Bronzer was one that she thought was worth holding on to, so I had to see what that was all about. Now that I have it I understand. It is gorgeous, and I know I will get a lot of use out of it, and it will also last me a long time because it is so pigmented and dark that a little goes a long way.


Rimmel London Kate lipstick in the shade 30: I already love the Kate lipsticks. There is a blogpost dedicated to these lipsticks in the making, so look out for that if you want to find out more. When I saw Amelia from amelialiana.com talk about this shade in her september favorites, I had to try it out! And a few days ago I saw that Estée from essiebutton.com had also picked it up on Amelia’s recommendation.


L’Oréal Color Riche Eyeshadows: The lipstick wasn’t the only product Amelia lured me into buying. She has mentioned these eyeshadows from Loreal for a while now, and I finally caved and got three of the shades. I got the shades 502 Quartz Fumé, 301 Escape In Bordeaux and 500 Gold Mania. When I swathed them in the shop I wanted to get them all, but I manages to control myself and only get three! They shade selection is amazing and the formula even better!

502 Quartz Fumé - 301 Escape In Bordeaux - 500 Gold Mania

OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts: This nail polish was not inspired by anyone, I just saw it in the shop an thought it looked interesting. It is a medium-light grey color, which I wanted to try out since I don’t have anything like it. I have had it on my nails for 3 days in this picture, and it hasn’t chipped yet, which is a big plus in my book, because of that I feel that OPI nail polishes are pretty long-lasting compared to other nail polished. I have on two coats, but I would probable get away with just one.


I hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading. If you have any other recommendations, please leave them in the comments so I can check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment