19 September 2014

Small September Haul


This haul was inspired by recommendation from other bloggers.

Yes To Grapefruit Facial wipes. This product was a recommendation from Lily Pebbles. I love watching her youtube videos, and I am very excited to see if I find these facial wipes as good as she does. The definitely smell delicious. I usually use a cleansing oil for washing my face and removing make-up, so these will be preserved for very lazy nights and holidays.

OPI Nail Envy. For years my nails have been weak and flaky. So when I saw this great video that Sandra from ttsandra posted on how to get stronger nails, I had to get it. I will report back with a review on the product when I have tried it out for long enough. Hopefully this is the solution to my flaky-nail-problem.

Models Own Nail Polish in Beach Bag. This I have heard about through multiple youtubers. But I first heard about it through Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup. This color is from Models Own's tan enhancing collection, and it is suitable for summer. I know summer is over, but I couldn’t help myself, and I believe I can still rock this color for some days.

Bourjois Healty Mix Serum. This foundation was recommended by Essiebutton. That girl has talked about this foundation in so many of her videos, so I am looking forward to trying it out on my skin. I got the shade 51 Light Vanilla. If you like, I could do a review on it later on.

Stila Stay All Day Bronzer. This product is not a recommendation from anyone. I just stumbled upon it, whilst I was browsing trough the website, and it looked very nice. So it also ended in my basket. I got the color light.

By the way you can get all these items on asos.com. I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment