11 November 2014

Packing For A 3-Day Trip

Travel Make-Up And Wash Bag

Before I move back to the Faroe Islands next week, I have decided to take a trip to Esbjerg to visit some family, because I don’t know when the opportunity will present itself again. The trip will be short and therefor I have made it a point to travel lightly. I have a couple of casual outfits that all fit into a backpack, and a make-up bag that contains the washing products as well.

Travel Make-Up And Wash Bag

My wash/make-up bag is an old bag that I got from a bank mascot. It is probable meant for children, but it like it because it is made of a mesh material, which means that I can see and find the products
without opening it. In my bag I have a lot of travel sized products and I have also transferred some products into travel sized containers, so they take up less space.

Body Products

I have a travel size shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda, The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel, that I have transferred to a travel container. Also I have Dove Silky Nourishment Body Lotion with shimmer effect, which also is transferred into a travel size container. The last body product is in a traveling pot and is a foot and hand cream from Coop called Camferine.

Face Products

I have both face products for nighttime and daytime. for daytime I have the The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet and the Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm that I use both in the morning and in the evening. At nighttime I take of my make-up with the Garnier 2in1 EyeMake-up Remover, then I Apply 3 drops of the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Oil to my clean face and then I apply  The Body Shop's Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion.

Make-Up Products

The make-up that I have taken with me creates a very natural looking face, which I tend to go for on an everyday basis. I have the Garnier 5 Sec Perfect Blur Primer, the Bourjois Healty Mix Serum Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla, which I apply with the Beauty Blender, I have the L’oral True Match Concealer in 02 Vanilla, The body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02 that I apply with the angled flat brush from w7. Next I curl my eyelashes with a eyelash curler from m cosmetic, and apply the MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara. Lastly I use the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 05.    

Perfumes

Also I have two perfumes with me. One is perfect for the daytime and is the Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia, which is in the pink Travalo, the other one is perfect for nighttime but would also go in the daytime, it is the Gucci Guilty and is in the Gold Travalo.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment