02 October 2014

September Favorites 2014

My september favorites are a mix of old and new products.


Garnier Pure Active Moisturizer. This is my go to moisturizer. I have been using it for over 6 years now. It it very light and hydrating. It doesn’t break me out or makes my skin feel oily. I love it and it could be in all of my favorites posts.

Garnier Optical Blur. This is the best budget primer I have yet stumbled upon! It lies perfect under my make-up, and I have enjoyed wearing it a lot this month.


The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 02. This is one of the newer products i have been loving this month. The honey bronzer is pretty light compared to other bronzers,but that means that it is perfect for every day and when we get into the colder months.

L’oreal True Match Concealer nr. 2 Vanilla. This product is also new to me, but I got it in the start of september, and it is the only one I have been using all month, sometimes I only use this concealer and no foundation. It looks very natural on my skin. The only down side to it is that it tends to crease on my eyes and under my eyes. But as long as I powder and don’t go overboard with it, I can make it work.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronz. I have only used this eyeshadow through out september. It is so easy to apply, I only use my fingers, but it you have a blending brush you can use is to blend the edges for a perfect look. It lasts all day and does’t smudge or come off until you remove it. A foolproof eyeshadow that is perfect for me.


Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in the shade nr. 05. This shade is a bit more pigmented than the nr. 01 which I also love. And that makes it perfect for me because I have quite pigmented lips as it is.

Labello Frutiy Shine Peach. Nothing can ever replace my Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm, but this one I have just been carrying in my purse because it is in a stick form and therefor more hygienic than a pot. And since I have been out a lot this month, I have just been reaching for it the most.


Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia. I got this one for christmas last year, and I like it very much. It is the only perfume I have been wearing in september. I have had it in my pink travalo that I carrie in my purse. It is sweet and floral, therefor I wanted to use it as much as possible before the more heavier scents come in to play.


Checkered Shirts. I have two of these shirts, the green and blue one is from Gina Tricot, and the red and blue one is from Only. I like using them for layering and using them as cardigans.

My last favorite of september has been the TV Series Under The Dome. It is about the people living in Chester’s Mill a small fictional town in the US. They get cut off from the rest of the civilization when a dome comes over the town. They then have to figure out how to get out of the dome and to survive all the challenges that meet them. This TV series reminded me a lot of LOST which I also found to be very exciting.

I hope you enjoyed my september favorites and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment