19 October 2014

Review: Rimmel London Kate Lipsticks

I discovered the Rimmel London’s Kate lipsticks last year, and I fell in love with the shade 22 (third one from the left), which also was my first one. But since then my collection has grown ever so slightly. I currently have nine Kate lipsticks, which is more than enough for one person.

From left to right we have the shades 01, 20, 22, 30, 31, 101, 107, 110, and 111. Scroll down to see swatches of the lipsticks. My current favorite lipstick is in the shade 31. This color is unlike any other color I have ever seen in a lipstick and quite hard to explain, but it is good for everyday as well as a party. I have gotten lots of compliments when I have worn it, even from strangers. It is great if you are not really comfortable wearing dark berry colors, because this one is somewhere in between a pink and a berry.

I recently picked up the shade nr. 30, which also featured in my If you read my Small October Haul. It is a deep red, somewhere between cherry and raspberry red. It reminds my a lot of the 107 which everyone when crazy over last year, but the formula is different, it feels a bit more moist on the lips, which makes it more wearable during the day. I am sure I will get a lot of use out of this autumn and winter.

The formula on the black ones are different from the red ones. The red ones have more of a matte finish to them, and are longer lasting since they leave a proper stain on the lips. However, I think the black ones are more comfortable to wear, because they feel more moisturizing, even if you have to reapply them once in a while. Both of them retail for 

01 - 20 - 22 - 30 - 31
101 - 107 - 110 - 111
01
20

22
30
31 
101 
107
110
111
I hope you enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Leave a comment below telling me what your favorite shade is. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment