21 October 2014

Favorite Bronzers

This summer I was really in to my bronzers, and that hasn’t stopped just because we are moving in to autumn and winter. So here are my favorite bronzers.


Stila Bronzer: If you have read my Small September Haul you will recognize this bronzer. I like this one because it is very subtle, but you can build it up if you need to. I think I will get a lot of use out of this one during the colder months. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: This is probable my favorite out of all the bronzer that I own. It was also the first one I got when I started using bronzers. It has the perfect color, meaning no orange undertone. I don’t like the packaging, but I can deal with it because the product it gorgeous.

The Balm - Bahama Mama: This is the newest bronzer in my collection, it was also featured in my  Small October Haul if you remember, and now I am in love with it! It is very pigmented and dark, so a little goes a long way! But the shade is so nice, and wearable, and I think the Bahama Mama Bronzer is a good competitor to the Hoola Bronzer! 

Bourjois: This is not a bronzer, but a powder that is way to dark for me, which I then use as a bronzer. It is in the lighter end of the bronzing scale, to it will be perfect for winter. Btw, don’t ask how old it is!! 

The Body Shop - Honey Bronzer: This one I have already gotten a lot of wear out of, as you car see the logo is almost gone. I have not yet hit pan on it, but I think it is just a matter of time. This one comes in four shades and I have the shade 02, which is pretty light, but perfect for me because I have cry fair skin. But if you have darker skin go for a 03 or a 04.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading. What is your favorite bronzer?

No comments:

Post a Comment