30 October 2014

October Favorites 2014

October Favorites 2014

These are my favorite products of october.

Loreal Hair Thickening Treatment - Shampoo and Conditioner. I have not noticed a huge different in the thickness of my hair, but I have enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner a lot, and as soon as I run out of them I will get some more!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner. In october my skin has been acting out, and I have been using this toner, that is tended for problematic skin, and since using it my skin has improved.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.  This is the only foundation I have been using since I got it. I love it! It has become my favorite foundation. I like that it is light weight, it blends very well and looks natural. I have it in the shade 51 Light Vanilla.

The Balm Bahama Mama. In my Top Bronzers post I mentioned that this bronzer was a good competitor to my favorite bronzer the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, and I was right! I have been wearing this bronzer non-stop this month even though it is on the darker side.

Rimmel London Kate 31. Out of all the lipsticks I have worn this month this one is the one I have worn the most. It’s color is appropriate for both day-time and night-time. I have gotten lots of compliments on it.

Gucci Guilty. I have busted my Gucci Guilty back out for the autumn/winter time. I have not used it since last winter, and now I am loving it again. If you grow tired of a perfume it can help to take a break from it, and after a few months when you smell it again, you might fall in love with it all over again.

Vagabond Grace Boots. For my fashion item, I have been loving my new black leather boots, especially because they have a bit of a heel going on, and I am quite short. Every inch makes a difference! They have a rubber heel and that makes them very comfortable to wear on an everyday basis.

Pickwick Spicy Chai Tea. I have been really in to teas this month, probable because it is getting colder outside. Spicy Chai is just delicious and it reminds me of christmas!

Sex And The City. This is an all-time favorite, but I have been watching a lot of Sex And The City through out october. It is just such a funny, stylish and girly series. Carrie Bradshaw is just too awesome!

#GIRLBOSS.  My last favorite this month has been the book #GIRLBOSS. It is written by Sophia Amoruso which is also the founder of the web store Nasty Gal! It is an autobiography where she tells her story about how she grew up and ended where she is today. She is a badass girlboss, and I would recommend every girl to read it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment