03 September 2014

What’s In My Handbag

There are some things that I always keep in my handbag, and there are some that tend to get switched out now and again.

First of all, my bag, that I use every day is a black tote bag from the supermarket Føtex. I got it a long time ago and it was cheap as chips. I love it. It is perfect as a schoolbag or to take shopping. But it is not in good condition any more, so I might get me a new one soon.


As I said it can hold a lot of stuff! But this is what I currently am keeping in it.




I usually am prepared for both good and bad weather, because as we are going in to autumn, one can never be sure about the weather. Therefor I have a Floral Umbrella from H&M, a Beanie Hat from Gina Tricot and regular black socks from the local supermarket, because I hate having cold feet.




I have never invested in an expensive pair of sunglasses yet, because I would probable just break them. I have a ton of them, but the ones I keep in my bag are plain black Ray Ban styled Sunglasses Gina Tricot and they have lasted me two summers now. I have pretty bad eyes, so I need to have a pair of glasses, even though I don’t use them as much as I should. These Glasses are from the drugstore Matas and were also cheap. The Eyeglasses Case is from Tiger.



I have two wallets in my bag. The bigger Wallet is from TREND, and the smaller Wallet is from H&M. In the smaller wallet, that says love, I keep all my member cards and points cards, which I have a lot of. And everything else, like credit card, ID, money and recites, I keep in the bigger wallet, that has a
pretty bow on it.





It is always important with some refreshments when I am on the go. I usually never leave the house without a bottle of water in my bag. It is very important to keep hydrated. Right now I have some citrus water from Aqua D’or. And I also have some Läkerol sugar free sweets, for when I feel the urge to get something for my sweet tooth.





Last I have some beauty bits. I have The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream. I also have a Travalo filled with the perfume Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia. I have two lip products. The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Olá Flamingo, which is the bright lip option. And the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01, which is the subtle option. Lastly I have some hair ties.



I usually have some sort of clothing item for layering in my bag, but I guess I was wearing it when I took these photos. And I also have my camera in my bag at all time, for blogging purposes or whenever there should be something interesting to capture. I hope you found this blog post interesting. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment