01 September 2014

Nail Polishes Of August 2014


I know I probable have a problem when it comes to nail polishes, but I don’t care. As you can see Essie has been the front runner of nail polish brands this month, but Sally Hansen and Rimmel London are also in the pool.


#1. Essie in the shade Bottle Service
#2. Essie in the shade Full Steam Ahead
#3. Essie in the shade Bikini So tiny
#4. Essie in the shade Cute As A Button
#5. Essie in the shade DJ Play That Song
#6. Essie in the shade Style Hunter
#7. Rimmel London’s Rita Ora collection in the shade Breakfast In Bed
#8. Sally Hansen in the shade Hot Tamale
#9. Sally Hansen in the shade Shell We Dance

These are all the nail polishes I wore through out the month of august. Next month I will probable use some darker colours. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment