18 August 2014

Haul: The Body Shop


After the holiday, I felt that I needed some new beauty items. Some of the stuff that I got, I was running out of, and sum of it I had just wanted to try for a long time, and some were even recommendations from other beauty bloggers. I popped in to The Body Shop, and found a lot of goodies to purchase.


The first one that really I wanted to try was the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil. I had never tried a cleansing oil before and thought it was about time. I heard Amelia from Liana Beauty talk about this one in a video, so I thought I’d give it a go. I have tried it two times already, and even though I don’t have any other cleansing oil to compare it to, I think it is a good one. It easily removed my waterproof mascara, which is always a good thing.


Second item I needed, was a new body butter, because I had run out of the mango one, also from the body shop (They are the best). I had heard and read about the new Early-Harvest Raspberry range, and when I gave it a sniff, it immediately found it’s way to my basket. I love the smell!


Then I caught my eye on the Tea Tree range. This is a product range aimed at blemished prone skin. My skin is behaving good at the moment, but I do have the tendency to get spots once in a while, so for those days I wanted something that could sort my skin out in a hurry, and I am hoping this will do just that. I got the Skin Clearing Lotion and the Blemish Fade Night Lotion. I have tried it once or twice already, and it felt a little drying on the skin, so I would maybe put a moisturizer on top. But I will have to test it out a little more.


Moving on to the make-up items. I got a Lipliner. But it is a clear lipliner. That means it can be used under any color. It is supposed to prevent the lipstick to bleed in to the fine linens around your lips. So I am exciting to try it.


The last item I picked up in The Body Shop was one of their Color Crush Lipsticks. And this item was inspired by the lovely blogger Essiebutton. She had talked about this lipsticks in so many blogs and videos, that I had to know that all the fuss was about. And I totally understand her. This lipstick is like a lip balm. It is moisturizing, easy to apply, you don’t even need a mirror, and the lasting power is not bad either. I got mine in the shade 15.



I hope you found this blogpost interesting, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment