18 June 2014

Labello Fruity Shine

It is always good to moisture your lips. My favorite way to do this is with the Labello Lip Balms, especially the new ones in the Fruity Shine collection. See more details below.

I am a big fan of the Labello lip balms. I have been using the Labello Classic Care for many years now and when I saw that they had come out with a Fruity Shine collection I knew I had to try them. In the are six different lip balms in the collection, and the ones I got are the Watermelon, Cranberry, Strawberry and Peach. The two that I have not been able to get my hands on yet, are the Guava and Pomegranate.


#1. The first in the row is not a part of the Fruity Shine collection. It is a Vitamin Shake Lip Balm in the scent Cranberry & Raspberry. It also comes out in the scent Acai & Wild Apple, which I am tempted to get. This came in my Goodiebox in march, and I have used it every since. It contains vitamin E, C and Pro B5. There is not much color pigmentation to it, instead it leaves a natural pink tint on the lips, and it smells like a piece of candy.

#2. The first one in the Fruity Shine collection and the second one in the row is Watermelon. It leaves a pretty shine on the lips and hardly any color. The smell i a classic watermelon scent. I personally think I would get tired of it if I had to wear it every day.

#3. The Cranberry it the darkest of the 4 that is have. It might look very dark to some people, but to does not come on dark at all, it only leaves a cheer tint of color, like the rest of the them. Is smells very good of cranberries, but not taste as good. It has tiny sparkles in it, but they so not show up on your lips, it just leaves a pretty gloss.

#4. Strawberry is a red lip balm, but again it does not go red on your lips. It also has sparkles it is, which only leaves a nice subtle shine on the lips. The smell is delicious. It takes be back to my childhood, because it smells like a strawberry candy I used to get.

#5. The last one, which is Peach, I thought I was going to like the least, but is actually the one i have been using the most out of the four. The thing that put me off was the smell, but thats probably just me. But I found out that the smell does not linger and after 5 minuets I don’t notice it anymore. I can’t see any color difference then I put this on, and I usually use it before bed, because it moisturizes my lips beautifully.


Overall I am very satisfied with these lip balms and can definitely recommend them!
I hope you liked this post, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment